The Middle Tennessee Chapter of the American Society of Safety Professionals is a 501 (c) (6) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to promote the advancement of the safety profession and health & safety professionals in the Middle Tennessee region.
The Chapter has the following goals and objectives:
- To develop and/or promote educational programs for obtaining the knowledge required to perform the functions of a safety professional.
- To develop and/or disseminate locally, information and materials that will carry out the purposes of the Chapter, the Society, and serve the public.
- To provide and/or support forums for the interchange and acquisition of professional knowledge among its members.
- To foster liaison with local organizations of related disciplines.
- To inaugurate and implement such other programs and projects that are consistent with the purposes of the Chapter and the Society.
- To conduct its affairs in a manner that will reflect the standards, purposes and objectives of the Society.